Turbo Jam Success Anyone?

Options
I've seen a lot of posts about Turbo Jam floating around the site. I was just wondering what results people are seeing with it. I was thinking of ordering it but wanted to get the low down on how many pounds people have lost using it, etc. Thanks!

Replies

• bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    I've seen a lot of posts about Turbo Jam floating around the site. I was just wondering what results people are seeing with it. I was thinking of ordering it but wanted to get the low down on how many pounds people have lost using it, etc. Thanks!
  • meandmybichon
    Options
    I just received my Turbo Jam order in yesterday's UPS delivery. My 22yo daughter and I did the first workout last night, the Learn & Burn DVD. I must admit it was fun and it left me tired and sweating up a storm. I'm feeling really positive about losing weight this time, but it WAS just my first workout, LOL! I'll keep you posted!:smile:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Well before you order it.
    There are some on here that have used it and said it is great, but I do not know if I would order it from their site, and here is why.
    if you go on line and google Turbo Jam, you are going to see a site that comes up that has all of the people that have complaints against the company. from Credit card fraud to getting tapes and items that they did not ask for charged to their card and fighting for refunds that they never received.
    I am not saying that it is a bad company, I am just giving a Buyer Beware statement.
    IF however you see it at Best Buy or Walmart or someplace like that YEAH pick it up!
    --Diann...
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    I just received my Turbo Jam order in yesterday's UPS delivery. My 22yo daughter and I did the first workout last night, the Learn & Burn DVD. I must admit it was fun and it left me tired and sweating up a storm. I'm feeling really positive about losing weight this time, but it WAS just my first workout, LOL! I'll keep you posted!:smile:

Did you have any trouble ordering from the site?? And yes, please keep me posted on how you like the other workouts!!
  • meandmybichon
    Options
    I agree there is something fishy with the "Turbo Jam" website. I could not place an order - it kept taking my cc information, but not completing the transaction. I purchased mine from eBay.