Constant Headaches since tracking calories

Options
Hi Folks,

Has anyone started to have daily headaches since you began tracking your meals and staying within the 1200 calorie limit. It seems that after lunch lately, I get a headache until I eat something sweet. I have been cutting back on the carbs, sugars and fats in my daily intake. Any advice, suggestions, or guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a wonderfully blessed day!

Replies

• summrrskinny
    Options
    it's just withdrawal symptoms. are you eating enough fruit? that will keep your sugar levels up and still not be too calorific. x
  • RRsanford
    RRsanford Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks, that is probably the reason. I haven't eaten fruit this week, but last week I was eating at least 2-3 pieces. Will get some definitly tonight!
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Oh this is right up my alley, I had the same problem. I had a BAD sweeth tooth, still do just not as bad. But your body is use to all that sugar and those bad cars it will go away, eat strawberries, kiwi etc
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Also make sure your activity level on here is set right. If set too low and you are very active you may be eating too few calories...
  • Tiana405
    Tiana405 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    If you were drinking soda/coffee/tea (caffeine) and now you're cutting them out gradually or completely.... this can most definitely be the problem!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I had the same issue when I started really reducing my sugar intake. I had to just take it in stages and gradually reduce sugar in my diet. If you need to, keep having a bit of sugar for a few days or weeks till your body adjusts. Some will say to go cold turkey, but I found that too painful. Remember that this is your journey to better health and to take it at your own pace.