in Need of Motivation :)

Options
I am actually not new, been using this site off and on for a while now. I cant seem to commit. I need motivation. Also, I was trying to log some REVERSE crunches and could not find them. Does anyone know how or is there another name for them? Thanks

Replies

• sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    Welcome! (back). lol. The best thing I do to keep motivated is get on these message boards! It helps to see other people have the same struggles and successes. And I find friends who will motivate me! I love seeing a complete stranger tell me good job when I log my workouts! So feel free to add me and other people who will keep you motivated!

Not sure about how to log the crunches...sorry!
  • Becs25
    Becs25 Posts: 79
    Options
    In cardiovascular there is something for sit up, vigorous. That's what I always use.
  • Ridestolive6969
    Options
    My feeling of motivation is often tied directly to my mood in general. If I am feeling towards the positive side of life, its easier to stay focused on my goals. If things arent going well, its easier to "justify" to myself that being healthy and losing weight isnt that important!

Try to take a look at what you are doin in your life overall- if you are moving in a positive direction catch the wave and decide you will move with it towards a healthy weight! If things arent going well, choose that this will be one thing that you are going to focus on getting going in a positive trend!

Hope this helps, and keep writing!

Sarah
  • mjcaines72
    Options
    You have come to the right place for motivation! When I first started MFP, I was not motivated either. In fact sometimes I logged in for a week, sometimes I wouldn't log in for weeks... What helped me is all the comments from people...seeing "Melinda has logged in for 20 days now"! At first I wasn't motivated to workout but now I notice when I don't get the chance to work out...I feel kind of down. So it's working. Thing of your big picture.