Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

HRM

yes, i know....this topic AGAIN? just a quick question though! does anyone have any recommendations for HRM's other than the polar? i know its the best but i honestly dont have $100+ to drop on a HRM right now. i currently have the sportline watch with no chest strap and i dont think its very accurate. want one with a chest strap! thanks :)

Replies

• rgunn02
    rgunn02 Posts: 169 Member
    i have a timex ironman - it wasn't too expensive - I love it.
  • kt_rubino
    kt_rubino Posts: 87 Member
    I have a polar ft4 but only paid $60 for it on Amazon. If your not in a huge rush stalk them on Amazon for when they go on sale again? That way you don't waste $ on a cheap one you cart rely on?
  • mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    I have a New Balance N4 and it was $69.99 and comes with a chest strap. Walmart has them for like $27 but they are no name and they look cheap and don't come with a chest strap.
  • love my new balance n4
  • eyeballer
    eyeballer Posts: 50
    Timex Ironman for me too! Definitely check Amazon for one...mine is purple, especially for women.
  • kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    I have both the polar and and a new balance.. in my opinion get a polar.. my calorie coutn on the new balance one is unbelievable!! It is way to high... check amazon for the polar!
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    I have a polar ft4 but only paid $60 for it on Amazon. If your not in a huge rush stalk them on Amazon for when they go on sale again? That way you don't waste $ on a cheap one you cart rely on?

i found a polar ft1 on amazon for like $60...how does that compare to the ft4?