Anyone else HATE water?!?

Options
2»

Replies

• Brooklyn5966
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the ideas, I'll have to try them out. I'm desperate at this point and I know I'm not losing as fast as I could b.c Im not drinking the water that I need. Also being ice cold definetly makes a difference but kinda hard to keep my water cold here at work as I don't have a fridge, maybe I can invest in a mini fridge. Off to drink some water!!!
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    I felt the same as you... started using crystal light iced tea "On the go" packets - at half the suggested strength, and the water goes down really easily now. I use one packet in a 32 oz bottle ( a used powerade zero bottle, to be exact ) and drink 2 or 3 of these per day.
  • jaelwoman
    jaelwoman Posts: 81
    Options
    I hate it too - and I hate the sweetness of flavored water - but I do like a little flavor, so I buy the packets and put just a little in there - gives me a hint of flavor without too much sweetness
  • kaveril422
    kaveril422 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I know I do...but I started out my journey by only drinking water, and now I guess I am used to it. Everything else just taste too sweet or salty. I do like the little crystal light packets. They help if you are just not in the mood for water only.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    If you like cold tea, look for Lipton's Green Tea to go mixes - no calories, no sugar, no sodium! My favorite flavor is Citrus but it's kind of hard to find for some reason so I usually get the mandarin/mango instead.

For me, this is also a great way to satisfy the sweet tooth when I feel like I want something bad. It's that tasty!
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Also I bought a Brita water pitcher...drink one of those a day and I know I'm good...it filters tap water and saves a ton of money from not having to buy bottled water...did you know tap water is regulated and bottled water is not!? Also my pitcher has a flavor thing up top...I can add raspberry or lemon flavoring as I pour if I chose to do so. Well worth the small investment!
    I'm sitting here right now drinking water with strawberries in it :)
  • maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Once I conquered the battle against sugars (and brought them down low), I liked the taste of water. Until then, I hated it and drank milk, thinking that was my healthiest option Truth is - milk has a surprising 11-13g sugar/8 oz. Not a whole lot of fluid there but plenty of sugar. An option I like these days - water, lemon juice (bought in the bottle), truvia (0sugar natural sweetener), ice. 0sugar and yum.
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    Well other than now when I'm sick I've been ok with water. Usually put some lemon juice from those juicers. I have an easier time w water & meals. Folks swear by those crystal light things tho, so you could give it a try :)
  • kpopper
    kpopper Posts: 12
    Options
    used to kind of, but now i just kinda dislike it?
    what i do is when i use the computer, i have a tall glass of water there and since i feel like snacking randomly its just like, automatic for me to keep drinking the water LOL then when it runs out, i re fill.