Confused ? you will be !!!

Options
So i'm looking in the mirror, knowing i'm one inch and nearly a stone less than when i began, but what do i see in the mirror ??? I feel i actually look bigger, how can that be? I'm still wearing the same clothes as before, so shouldn't i be looking slimmer in them...Confusing to say the least !!!!:grumble: :huh:

Replies

• MooseWizard
    MooseWizard Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Have you taken before photos to compare against? If not, do so now so you'll have them later when you are questioning what you see again.
  • digby765
    digby765 Posts: 163
    Options
    Good idea Moose, I'll do that , thanks..:smile:
  • anemoneflynn
    Options
    Sometimes when you lose weight and wear the same clothes, you also lose definition because they're too big - so you'll feel like you look bigger because you'll look rounder to yourself. It's the way the clothes drape, not that you're bigger! :-D
  • danyelpink
    danyelpink Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I notice that every time I lose a few pounds, everything feels "softer" for a while.... especially my muffin top. I guess I've burned some of the fat & maybe the skin has to catch up? I don't know... but I do know what you mean. Keep at it. Your body will be awesome soon! :)
  • Linda4859
    Linda4859 Posts: 78
    Options
    Its the clothes not you, you are so used to seeing the clothes that you imagine that you are the same underneath, try going to a clothes store and trying something different on, you will be pleasently surprised. xx
  • digby765
    digby765 Posts: 163
    Options
    I like the idea of tryin something new on, I had been waiting until i could buy a size less, but i think you're idea may pick me up here..thanks:smile: