CHALEAN EXTREME

Options
I am ready to order Chalean Extreme but would love some feedback on those who have tried it or know about it!

Replies

• ElaineDianne70
    ElaineDianne70 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    LOVE it! I was doing the ChaLEAN/TurboFire hybrid, but started over JUSt doing ChaLEAN. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! You need to have pretty heavy weights or bands because the concept is heavy weights, low reps. I used primarily 10's, 15's, 20's and sometimes 25 lb weight on lower body exercises. Any other questions?
  • brittnayf
    Options
    I love the Chalean Extreme program. It has 3 phases of easy-to-do moves. You can also modify any weight lifting moves. I bought a weight set, but you can use resistance bands. I would highly recommend this program. It is balenced with resistance, cardio, and stretching!!:smile:
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I LOVE it! You can see my stats in my signature in regards to my success using the program. I feel so strong & lean now, although I still have a few more pounds to shed. I love Chalene too--she's so motivating and energizing!!! You're going to love it!
  • JaimeNay
    JaimeNay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm going to order Chalene Extreme in a few weeks. Add me as a friend if you want to share results as we do it together.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I'll finish the first phase on Friday. I'll do my measurements then but I know my arms are looking much more toned and I do feel tighter all over.
  • Aps123
    Aps123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    love it! it is a great strength training program and you will see great results if you stick with it! good luck!
  • RachelHancock
    Options
    I start the lean phase next week and I can't wait! my arms, quads, hamstrings and calves look so defined, I can't wait til next week to really shed the fat around my middle by using all this muscle I've built.

Chalene herself is an amazing person and really keeps you going when you don't feel up to it. It's also kinda like working out with Jenna Maroney of 30 Rock, good fun :)
  • Shawnalee0703
    Shawnalee0703 Posts: 1,093
    Options
    I ordered in on ebay and I am finishing up my current program and I WILL be doing CLX in a couple weeks! I am looking forward to it! :-D I already lift heavy so I am curious where this will take me. LOL
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'm doing TurboFire now then I'm going to try Chalean Extreme! I can't wait!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    It's a great strength training program. I don't think you'll be disappointed. I built muscle and felt alot stronger after doing it the first time around. I'm currently doing the Chalean Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid and am loving it!!
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am on my second round...after gaining the weight back...below is my blog with pictures from the first month i just finished yesterday. I LOVE this program. I had AMAZING results the first round and totally ashamed of myself for letting me gain it back but I am back on the right track. She is incredibly motivational.. You will love it!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/craek
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Bump!