Jillian's 30 Day Slimdown

Options
Hey guys,
I've seen a program from Jillian called the 30 Day Slimdown (incorporating the Shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, and No More Trouble Zones). Just wondering if anyone has tried this program and wondering what their results were? (Also would be helpful to know if you did this alone or in conjunction with something else--if you're like 'oh I lost 40 lbs while I was on it, but neglected to mention that you also ran 10 miles a day, for instance, it would get my hopes disproportionately up, lol). So, any thoughts?

Replies

• WillWorkout4Food
    WillWorkout4Food Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I just purchased Jillian's 30 day shred. I'll check in with you in about a week.
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I heard the same about this program and I am really interested in seeing everyone's results.
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I used her Banish Fat, Boost metabolism and consumed around 800 calories, medically supervised of course, for 3-4 months and lost 58 pounds.
  • ngr1973
    ngr1973 Posts: 334
    Options
    I like to know this too!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 Day Shred. Level 1 was not too difficult, but I've been getting beaten up by a killer instructor in my Body Toning class for awhile now, so I might have been a little more conditioned to it. I went to Level 2 today and I can definitely feel the burn now. I also take a Zumba class two nights a week. I just use it as an option for doing that second workout or when I can't make a class.

I'd be interested in the other parts of the program, though!
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I did the 30-day slimdown pretty much as she had prescribed it. I started the 30 day shred in January and finished it at the beginning of February, did my own thing for about a week and then did the 30 day slimdown in February - mid March. I lost about 12lbs during the 30 day shred and then lost about 5 more lbs doing the slimdown. :) Hope that helps!
  • Nissa_D
    Nissa_D Posts: 7
    Options
    I own and use all three videos but have not used all three of them at the same time I usually stick to one a month. All three give a great workout so it is very possible that it will work at slimming you down. I just restarted using her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism video last week but I have also started doing the C25K (couch to 5K) program as well and do the video on the days I don't run. I've already lost 4 pounds!:smile:
  • Becs25
    Becs25 Posts: 79
    Options
    I didn't know she had a program combining those workouts. I've looked it up and I am wondering where do you find the Quick Trouble Zones? Is it on the No More Trouble Zones DVD. My husband gave these to me last year and I have messed around with them but I do great when I have a plan laying in front of me.
  • pdcarrell
    pdcarrell Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm on Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred I've been consistant and done the 20 min everyday 7 days a week I am just now starting Level 3 I've lost every bit of 10lbs so far and a clothing size or two as well I will add 10-20 minutes of light excersise sometime throughout the day everyday as well like a walk... Hope that helps I'm planning on starting Jillian's Ripped in 30 after this! I think The Shred is worth every penny if you take it seriously and do it right Not saying it's a Breeze at all but if I can do it Anyone can! Add me if you'd like you can see my progress and food Diary
  • rebysue
    rebysue Posts: 136
    Options
    I haven't done the whole program but absolutely LOVE the 30 day shred! I was doing Weight Watchers along with the video so I can't really say my weight loss was a direct result of the video but this is definitely what TONED my body! This is my go to workout for quick toning. I will say that Level 3 was actually a bit of a disappointment for me though. Level 2 is definitely the hardest of the three!
  • lindalou4850
    lindalou4850 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I purchased the 30 day shred,the first day i did it I could not get through the whole thing.I only got about 20 min. into it and couldn't get any further. The next day I was in agony.I have been working out for about 2 months now 5 days a week.Well aparently I have not worked hard enough.