Hi...I'm Amy!!

Options
Hi everyone!!
I'm Amy. I've decided to try this after reading about a similar thing in a magazine. I've tried loads of diets and never stuck to them but I'm really determined now to do this and keep the weight off...I'm ready to make that change!!
I've downloaded the app to my blackberry as well so I can keep track while I'm out or at work.
Today's my second day and I feel really positive and loads better already. I'm actually really surprised about what I can still eat without it doing too much damage. I'm really looking forward to seeing the results.

Good luck everyone xx

Replies

• Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Amy. I also had tried other diet plans and they never worked for me. I either gave up or got bored. I am more motivated now with all the support on here and be able to post if I feel I need some help. I hope you reach your goal.
  • bluehooked
    bluehooked Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello Amy and welcome to mfp, goodluck and hope all your dreams and goals come true.
  • JaneDeere1975
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! You'll find plenty of support here and we all are on a mission! :) add me if you like! Good luck on your journey!
  • oxokatieoxo
    Options
    hi amy, you have half the battle done just joining mfp.....it really works and we all help eachother stay on track :)
  • ricobear
    ricobear Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome Amy to MFP this is a great site and good luck :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Jen. I am starting my weight loss goal today. I am sick and so are my 2 kids so it is hard to stay on track but I am excited to get back on track :)
  • muskogee
    muskogee Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Amy, welcome to the site.I registered in Nov 2010, but didnt get serious until about 60 days ago.I log everything in .I have lost 8 pounds .Whenever you have time, go to the website itself and read the success stories.They ll keep you motivated when and if you do have a bad day.
  • helen_baird
    helen_baird Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy I'm new myself..so welcome and good luck :flowerforyou:
  • helen_baird
    Options
    Thx muskogee...I'll have a look at the success stories ..
  • grit68
    grit68 Posts: 9
    Options
    Good luck Amy :smile:
  • helen_baird
    Options
    Hi Jen...I started mine on Monday, though I joined mfp today, I think its a brilliant site ...so friendly and helpful...
  • amyvic4686
    Options
    Thanks everybody :happy:
  • mixmastermel_b
    mixmastermel_b Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    welcome amy! good luck! i'm pretty new too. this site seems great and a definite alternative to weight watchers e tools
  • kyndra87
    kyndra87 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi Amy! Welcome to MFP! I've just downloaded this app to my android phone 3 days ago and I feel the same way! It has really challenged me to keep my calories down and really watch what I eat...I have been working out for months and never saw any results because I wasn't eating right...but with MFP I really feel like things will turn around...best of luck to you gal! :)