Results From Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

Options
1 mon. of Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 ends today. So proud of myself that I pushed through when I thought I couldn't do it :) Here's my stats. I started on 3-2 & did each weeks workouts 5x/wk. Since 3-2-11, I lost 8.8lbs, 10.75inches & went from a size 18 to 14 & XL to L. Planning on continuing on with Jillian's workouts ~ everyother day along with cardio. Blessing to you all!!!

Replies

• teachparents
    teachparents Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    if i can make it through her 30 day shred in 50 days.. lol i will try out the ripped in 30....
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic :) proud of you sweetie, keep up the great work ♥
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    You've gone down 2 pants sizes in only 30 days? FANTASTIC!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I just finished Shred and am starting Ripped this week. What a great motivator!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Wow thats great.. congrats! inspired me to give it a try.. hopefully I can get the dvd soon. Thanks for sharing your results :smile:
  • rebekah_anne81
    Options
    That is fantastic. I've been thinking about getting something new to change it up. I know your body can get used to workouts after a while & they're not as effective. Maybe I'll this or the Shred a try!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself!!! You did a great job!!! Amazing results...which shows you worked it!!!

I want to try to Ripped...after I get done with the shred.....which is on Thursday!! Yay me!!!
  • ubabe1
    ubabe1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    wow....those are some impressive stats!
    Congrats to you....keep up the great work!! :bigsmile:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!!! congrats!!

i just started week four yesterday!! so far i've lost 2 lbs & ?? inches too (not sure exactly how many, haven't measured lately)... i love this dvd! i feel so much stronger than i did before i started!!
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You have done amazing. I just ordered Ripped In 30 yesterday from Amazon. Can't wait to start it.
  • ashers1819
    ashers1819 Posts: 160
    Options
    AWESOME!Can't wait for my shred video to arrive! X
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all you kind words!!!! It means so much!!! May you all reach your health and fitness goals!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Dananic73
    Options
    1 mon. of Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 ends today. So proud of myself that I pushed through when I thought I couldn't do it :) Here's my stats. I started on 3-2 & did each weeks workouts 5x/wk. Since 3-2-11, I lost 8.8lbs, 10.75inches & went from a size 18 to 14 & XL to L. Planning on continuing on with Jillian's workouts ~ everyother day along with cardio. Blessing to you all!!!

AWESOME JOB!!!! I am on Day 2 L1 you have really motivated me. Question: did you follow Jillians food plan? Keep up the good work.

Dana
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options

AWESOME JOB!!!! I am on Day 2 L1 you have really motivated me. Question: did you follow Jillians food plan? Keep up the good work.

Dana

Thanks Dana, no I didn't, but I eat clean 90% of the time, I eat every 2-4hrs and drink lots of water (always over 8 cups) I also do extra exercise like mtn. biking, hiking, walking and some Wii games like Just Dance 2 & Zumba.
    I wish you the very best!!! Remember you can do it, keep pushing yourself... you'll feel so great...strong and impowered :bigsmile:
  • divskar
    divskar Posts: 1
    Options
    Just myself the DVD and will start on Monday! Hoping to get rid of my pregnancy fat before the end of the year!. My current weightis 152 lbs.

10605799.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter