April challenge!

Options
I have decided that I really need to learn slef discipline when it come to working out. So far I have been counting calories and working out alot but really only when i feel like it. I need to learn how to push myself even when I dont feel like it because I feel that this will make a huge diference in my results! Starting from now until the end of April I will work out eveyday! I will post here my results everyweek and I would appreciate any motivational comments!

Replies

• QUETA2212
    QUETA2212 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    well this morning didn't go so well I didnt wake up and exercise like i planned.... ughhhh this going to take some strong will power!
  • lcdblue1026
    lcdblue1026 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can do it! And yes it is a big challenge, but you're strong!!!!
  • mommyhathor
    Options
    im trying the same thing i need to loose 10lbs by may for a banquet dinner im going to so i needed more of a work out so im pushing myself to work out everyday till may so far ive got 2 days in a row! its hard to push your self when you just dont want to do something and find excuses all day long not to do it....but if i can do it you sure can mind over matter and i know for me i just remind myself that i will feel so much better when i make my goal it keeps me going. you can do it hun! lets do it together work out as offten as we can and get to our goal!