any suggestions beating the hunger / cravings during TOM??

Options
I swear I can eat anything in site right now. I am starving... I had a huge lunch and shouldn't be this hungry.... TOM is just around the corner but it seems to be worse this month on hunger and energy levels... I am excercising 6 days a week. I stay generally within my calories for the day and eat most of my excercise calories. Anyone have any suggestion? Especially for the hunger part?? I don't want to go home tonight after work and eat everything in site!! :angry:

Replies

• HannahPastoor
    Options
    Try going for a walk, eating some carrot sticks, almonds anything healthy. Give in to your cravings a little. Don't eat something else to cover it. If you want chocolate have a small piece. Try staying away from the food. Go walk the mall or walk outside. Lock all your snacks in the car or at a friends house.
  • Tkhk0514
    Tkhk0514 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    chewing gum works for me

snack on lighter calorie stuff like carrot sticks or celery
  • LORR79
    LORR79 Posts: 55
    Options
    Cant give you any advice but just wanted you to know I'm there too at the minute and its soooo hard!

I could honestly eat my bodyweight in chocolate :laugh:

I hate being at the mercy of my hormones :mad:
  • shineythang
    Options
    I drink esa protein shakes low carb low cal version. They sell them at my walmart in van. and choc. They have 110 cals 3carbs and 17 grams of protein and THEY TASTES YUMMY!! helps kick my sweet tooth that comes with that time plus the protein fills u up!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    thanks guys! Being a woman this time of the month REALLY SUCKS!!!!!