Need More Friends

Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Cassie and I'm 28 from San Francisco, Ca. I'm newly single after 5 yrs. My new motto is "New Year, New Me". I'm ready to shed the Emotional/Relationship weight. And once again to begin loving myself, and putting myself 1st.

I joined myfitnesspal about a month ago. So far, 5 of my friends from home have quite on me. So now it's just me. I'm looking for new friends who are positive and honest. I've lost a total of 21 pounds in the last two months, but I didn't join this website till the 2nd month. I have 30 more pounds too go. And I'm confident that I will reach my goal.

5093613.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• skitchlu
    skitchlu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi - you can add me as a friend. Congratulations on your weight loss thus far!!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! Congrats on your success this far!!!! :smile:
  • ToniRee
    ToniRee Posts: 13
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. Don't let your friends quitting get you down. :-)
  • cast59
    cast59 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Good Luck, you can add me.
  • JanerZzz
    JanerZzz Posts: 276
    Options
    Good luck, feel free to add me. Not quitting anytime ever!!!
  • missmmaynes
    missmmaynes Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

My name is Cassie and I'm 28 from San Francisco, Ca. I'm newly single after 5 yrs. My new motto is "New Year, New Me". I'm ready to shed the Emotional/Relationship weight. And once again to begin loving myself, and putting myself 1st.

I joined myfitnesspal about a month ago. So far, 5 of my friends from home have quite on me. So now it's just me. I'm looking for new friends who are positive and honest. I've lost a total of 21 pounds in the last two months, but I didn't join this website till the 2nd month. I have 30 more pounds too go. And I'm confident that I will reach my goal.

5093613.png

Welcome! Congrats on your success so far! You can add me too, if you'd like!
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • blazrchicdd
    blazrchicdd Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Hang in there - you're doing a great job
  • ljdavisnc
    ljdavisnc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Cassie!! Congrats on the weight you have lost so far. I just joined today and I have about 30 lbs I would like to lose by July. You can add me as your freind. GOOD LUCK!!