Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Hauntedhouses.jpg
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA! I am in mortgage and this cracks me up every time!!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I got this one as an e-mail I couldn't stop laughing. :laugh:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    too funny
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    ecomomy is so bad, I am askin the kids for candy this year!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

You know what we do every year we get rid of all the old candy we have in the cupboards. this year it looks like twinkies and nerd ropes. :laugh: last year it was sour candies.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options

You know what we do every year we get rid of all the old candy we have in the cupboards. this year it looks like twinkies and nerd ropes. :laugh: last year it was sour candies.

We normally just dump out all the old candy that we haven't eaten through the year however I think giving to other kids is a better idea. That way I don't have deal with it. I also learned on the biggest loser tonight that I could stop giving candy away and start giving away like playdough or something like that. I think we will give away popcorn balls. Can't wait for all those kids. And then I can't wait for my kids to run from house to house for more candy than they could ever deam of eating in a year. But it just keeps coming. :flowerforyou:
  • p90x_Dude
    p90x_Dude Posts: 332
    Options
    It really is sad, but true.
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Im guessing we won't have any kids out here. 10 miles from town, and old guys for neighbors
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I can dress up and stop by your house. What kind of candy will you have for me?? :laugh:

Im guessing we won't have any kids out here. 10 miles from town, and old guys for neighbors

We're a half mile off the main road. In the 6 years we've been here, we've never had one come to the house. I miss it. :sad:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

We're a half mile off the main road. In the 6 years we've been here, we've never had one come to the house. I miss it. :sad:

In a van down by the river.
    :laugh:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    LOVE your pic on Trick or Treating! I was a private banker and totally saw this coming. I am sending this to all my banker buddies - THANX 4 sharing!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

I thought you lived under a bridge? No one goes down there?:tongue:
  • kellch
    Options
    I can't see the picture :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • kellch
    Options
    I can dress up and stop by your house. What kind of candy will you have for me?? :laugh:

:devil: :smokin: :devil: :smokin: Tam...you crazy little girl you! LOL :devil: :smokin: :devil: :smokin:

As Max walks out and says to Tam "Come here little girl...I've got some candy for ya" LOL:laugh: :smokin:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    For Halloween, my husband and I are going to wear football jerseys, our 7 week old daughter is going to be a football, and our 2 dogs are going to be refs.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

:devil: :smokin: :devil: :smokin: Tam...you crazy little girl you! LOL :devil: :smokin: :devil: :smokin:

As Max walks out and says to Tam "Come here little girl...I've got some candy for ya" LOL:laugh: :smokin:

Think he'll have a lolli pop for me???? :wink: :laugh:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Tam, what ever he gives you, do not put it in your mouth. It could be poison.:wink: