I'm a newbie

Kristilynn10
Kristilynn10 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone, my roommate introduced me to this site. I am really enjoying it so far. It is only day two though. I am really bad about watching what I eat, so this site makes it seem more like a game and a challenge. Its actually fun! Hopefully my enthusiasm will stick.....

Replies

• Hello everyone, my roommate introduced me to this site. I am really enjoying it so far. It is only day two though. I am really bad about watching what I eat, so this site makes it seem more like a game and a challenge. Its actually fun! Hopefully my enthusiasm will stick.....
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Welcome :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • GemFB
    GemFB Posts: 104 Member
    Yeah it does kinda make it like a game doesn't it? Hmm. Neat way of looking at it! Anyways...

HELLO! WELCOME! :)
    :flowerforyou:
    :drinker:
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Helloo.. Im a newbie to.. Been here for a week or so now.. and i really like the idea of this site! Good Luck!!

:smile:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Welcome all :flowerforyou:

It has been enlightening and alot of fun :smile:

I love to give tips and they are:
    1) Log it BEFORE you eat it, this can help you make wise choices :tongue:
    2) Weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:

Wishing you much success and you CAN do it :drinker:
  • I too am new to this having been pointed this way by a colleague.

I've been on here a couple of weeks now and am finding that I wasn't eating enough, and still aren't. Does anyone else struggle to hit their calories without eating for the sake of it? I've been eating when I'm hungry but fall short by varying degrees every day.

Any suggestions anyone?
This discussion has been closed.