PB2

Options
gonnabeHOT_Heidi
gonnabeHOT_Heidi Posts: 103 Member
I got some jars of PB2 (peanut butter powder) Do you guys have any recipes for this? I sprinkled some in some brownies and it was pretty good and was gonna try some in my protein whey shake but wanted to know if anyone had any other ideas/suggestions? Thanks!

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Where did you get it from?
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    Cheapest place I found was www.bellplantation.com/ - the site of the company that makes it. I am going to try it in my Chocolate Shakeology drink when it comes in. Here is what I am going to do:

1 Scoop Chocolate Shakeology
    1-2 scoops PB2
    1 cup water or milk (try water first change to milk for taste if needed)
    3-4 ice cubes

My goal is to try and get something that is similar to a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup so I may need to get some almond milk.
  • arbragg
    arbragg Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just orderd some too, so I am curious as to what everyone suggests. I rerealy love peanut butter, so I may try mixing it with water as it suggests and even using it on toast, with sugar free jam!!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I use it as peanut butter....shocker! Make it a little thinner for dip with fruit.
  • gonnabeHOT_Heidi
    Options
    Cheapest place I found was www.bellplantation.com/ - the site of the company that makes it. I am going to try it in my Chocolate Shakeology drink when it comes in. Here is what I am going to do:

1 Scoop Chocolate Shakeology
    1-2 scoops PB2
    1 cup water or milk (try water first change to milk for taste if needed)
    3-4 ice cubes

My goal is to try and get something that is similar to a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup so I may need to get some almond milk.

I also got mine on that website... amazon was more expensive, although shipping was kinda high on bell plantation, it was cheaper in the long run. that shake sounds good!
  • smareeh
    smareeh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    In oatmeal...yummmm
    mixed with greek yogurt as a little something extra or very good as an apple dip
  • lillylilly112
    Options
    the cheapest place i have found for pb2 is
    www.netrition.com, the jars are $3.59, which is .50 cheaper than bellplantation.com and shipping is a flat rate 4.95

i like it spread on apples.
  • dublvision2
    Options
    bump- just picked some up today so I am open to some suggestions on how to use it. :)
  • becomingsara
    Options
    smoothie

banana
    cocoa powder (to taste) or syrup
    2 tbs cocoa pb2 (or reg pbs)
    1 c almond milk (freeze it some...makes it slushy)

LOVE!!!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    you use it as you would peanut butter. i've been eating it for a year now. if i'm gonna put it in recipes i just mix it up with water first to make it peanut butter consistancy then add it to whatever. the label tells the powder : water ratio. 2:1
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    They have a ton of recipes on their web sight www.bellplantation.com
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I'm lucky, I live right by a store that sells it. (If anyone is in the DFW, TX area, Market Street sells it.)

I have bother the regular and the cocolate PB2. I like to mix it into my oameal (just as it is, powdered) and top with fresh fruit. Tastes like the middle of a PB&J sammich. :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    In oatmeal, protein shakes/smoothies, mixed in jelly, mixed in greek yogurt...those are all the ways I've had it so far.

I also get mine from nettrition.com
  • draya114
    draya114 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of this before! But after scouring super markets for low calorie peanut butter and failing....I will be ordering this in about 2.5 seconds!!!! Thanks!
  • monylove311
    monylove311 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    hummmm.
  • gonnabeHOT_Heidi
    Options
    They have a ton of recipes on their web sight www.bellplantation.com

Thank you! I didnt think to look there!
  • happymom1197
    Options
    I just ordered my first jar! I can't wait!!!!!!!
  • NVRgiveUp
    Options
    There is a simular product at Trader Joes called peanut flour and its about $3.49.
  • alb_photog
    alb_photog Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Bump