mexican quesadilla

Options
CriticalX
CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
two mexican quesadilla grilled chicken and cheese how many calories? only thing on here said 1900 calories really?

Replies

• Quadqueen
    Options
    That seems like A LOT!!! Look on your tortilla bag and it will tell you how many per each then look at your cheese and see how much you used, and add em up!!
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    Did you make this at home?? If so you can enter it under recipes and it will give you an exact breakdown.
  • Regina214
    Regina214 Posts: 10
    Options
    I have seen several different calorie counts. My suggestion would be to break it down into ingredients.
  • CriticalX
    Options
    mexican restaurant but i thought it wouldnt be bad being grilled chicken and cheese
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    If you made it at home, look up each ingredient on its nutrition label and guess the amount that way. Some of the data on here can be incorrect, so always double check on their actual sites or the actual ingredient container.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    mexican restaurant

Look it up by the restaurants name. If they don't have a nutrition fact, best guess. Anything you'd get at a restaurant won't look pretty on this site. Sodium is a killer at restaurants.
  • CriticalX
    Options
    its a lil one
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Hmm, well, a standard flour tortilla (the smallish about 7 inch size) are between 100 and 150 calories each. And each ounce of cheese will be about 100 calories (that's about 1/4 cup shredded). So it would definitely depend on the size of the quesadilla. If you're talking one of those big, dinner-plate-sized ones, I could easily see it topping 1000 calories. 1900 does seem rather high though, unless it included lots of sour cream and guacamole. Maybe try estimating the amounts of the ingredients and add it all up in the recipe tool. I do that sometimes when I go to local restaurants that don't have nutrition information available.
  • CriticalX
    Options
    Hmm, well, a standard flour tortilla (the smallish about 7 inch size) are between 100 and 150 calories each. And each ounce of cheese will be about 100 calories (that's about 1/4 cup shredded). So it would definitely depend on the size of the quesadilla. If you're talking one of those big, dinner-plate-sized ones, I could easily see it topping 1000 calories. 1900 does seem rather high though, unless it included lots of sour cream and guacamole. Maybe try estimating the amounts of the ingredients and add it all up in the recipe tool. I do that sometimes when I go to local restaurants that don't have nutrition information available.
    just cheese and grilled and it was a 7 inch size