Short Workout Max Cal Burn?

Options
I usually do the 30 Day Shred and log it as Circuit Training for 20 mins.

Do you guys know of any other videos that are only 30 mins long or so? Or some workouts you do that burn a lot of cals for ya?

I work 2 jobs and I'm a full time student so I only get about an hour to myself to workout. =/

Replies

• CriticalX
    CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    eat less is easier
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    you can get the biggest loser cardio max dvd. i got mine at wal-mart for like $10. there are 3 levels plus a warm-up and cool down. which are 5 minutes each. the first level is 20 minutes and the second and third are each 10 minutes. if you do the warm-up, level 1 and cool down it is a pretty good 30 minute workout. doing the 30 mins alone, i burned about 400 calories but, it all depends on your fitness level.
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Try doing HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
  • nab22
    nab22 Posts: 168
    Options
    Interval training! Confuse your body
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Insanity's Fast & Furious workout DVD. I've been able to burn about 330 calories within 20 minutes. It's HIIT. Other than that, running.
  • kac452
    kac452 Posts: 10
    Options
    Jillia Michaels "Ripped in 30" is a short workout. It's the same length as "30 day shred".
  • Ashbee1224
    Options
    Ive been doing "Biggest Loser Powerwalk" it has 4 levels, each a mile with some strength training mixed in. Each level is 16 minutes so it's super easy to do in a pinch and the moves are easy to follow. I like it when Im in a hurry, burns about 170 cal. for each 16 minute level so you can do more than one if ya like to get a better workout, it's also low impact which I like since I have a bum ankle.
  • chicalatte
    chicalatte Posts: 174
    Options
    Try doing HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)

What exactly is this?