P90X buddy - I'm starting today!

Options
2»

Replies

• ccaruso219
    Options
    No there aren't any entries in the database, you have to put them in manually.
  • nebhuber
    nebhuber Posts: 1
    Options
    My daughter and I are starting today with this program...I am putting 500 calories burned for each session. May be more. I'm not sure. It may be stated somewhere in the manuals for P90X. Good luck!!
  • neesono
    neesono Posts: 61
    Options
    I'm just starting on week 2. I'm also keeping a journal of my progress in case people want to gauge how they are doing or laugh at my pathetic numbers :-)

For the calorie counting I'm using this site http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc

for the resistance/strength work outs I'm using "Weight lifting - vigorous" and for the cardio I'm just kind of experimenting with different exercises that are on that list. But from everything that I have read so far getting a heart rate monitor is KEY.

Good luck everyone!!!!

Keep Pushing Play!
  • nukehiker
    nukehiker Posts: 457
    Options
    count me in I just started on Monday march 28th. BUMP !!
  • nukehiker
    nukehiker Posts: 457
    Options
    count me in I just started on Monday march 28th. BUMP !!
  • JenJen2390
    JenJen2390 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on week five now and just starting to see results!! Went shopping last weekend, you can do this!!! Good luck!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of starting a facebook group if anyone was interested - its easier to keep track of than the message boards here!
  • onesexyjew
    Options
    I started monday for the third time. I have to finish it once and for all.
  • robinp00
    robinp00 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just started again after an 8 monhths off. I made it to day 60 last year, but moving for work got in the way and I gave it up. I'll add you!