Week # 2....tah dah!!

Options
clewliss
clewliss Posts: 640 Member
Announcing.....I lost 2 more lbs this past week!! Today is my weigh-in and I'm expecting a visit from mother nature and low and behold, I still show a 2lb loss. You may think it's crazy to be excited over 4 lbs, but I haven't lost weight in 2 years and it's really VERY motivating for me:love::heart: :love: Hope you all have great success today:flowerforyou:

Replies

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Announcing.....I lost 2 more lbs this past week!! Today is my weigh-in and I'm expecting a visit from mother nature and low and behold, I still show a 2lb loss. You may think it's crazy to be excited over 4 lbs, but I haven't lost weight in 2 years and it's really VERY motivating for me:love::heart: :love: Hope you all have great success today:flowerforyou:
  • momto3hmn
    Options
    I am so happy and excited for you!! Any amount of weight loss is exceptional! Way to go!!! Keep up that good work and keep talking about it. You look fabulous and you will keep feeling better and better :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!