Dr. Oz Weight Loss Tips

Options

Replies

• SwissMaedel
    Options
    Thanks!! I knew he must have them online somewhere..will add that link to my blog post.
  • kimiel
    kimiel Posts: 108
    Options
    Thanks!!! :smile:
  • shana8577
    shana8577 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks, its good to get some pointers.
  • WorkingMomGetsFit
    WorkingMomGetsFit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Love Dr. Oz!
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i watch him too one good one is taking balsamic vinegar and adding it to sauce it breaks down fat differently
  • AmyStraw
    AmyStraw Posts: 5
    Options
    A tip: For example, mass calories start to burn after half past an hour running! Did you know that? Just run one hour EVERY DAY
    But in order to lose weight and not to put on weight later.. you need a GOOD diet plan that really works, and OF COURSE you need to stick to it ALWAYS!
    My advice for a comple weightloss program? Well... now i'm fit , but two years ago i was very fat... I started to look for info on the net and then i found WWW.EASYWEIGHTLOSSPROGRAM.TK
    I saw they had articles, recipes, tips to lose weight.. a lot of info! And i started to use it. Then , i decided to buy the program paying only half part of the price ( I shared it with a friend of mine) .
    We were a bit skeptical about it but we bought it because we could always ask for our money back if it didn't worked, but we didn't need to ddo it , luckily! Now, i'm happy with my body:)
    The system comes not only with a diet plan and tips to stick to it, it comes with exercise tables too and a lot of info about different kinds of food and how to combine it.
    Hope you like my info!
    Bye XOXO