I'm new....hopefully I will stick with this!

Options
HAHA...because I'm HORRIBLE when it comes to getting off my butt and getting to the gym. Always something else to do!
But I hit 150 I decided enough was enough, so I got myself a personal trainer and he kicks my butt! He actually recommended this site to me. Well, let me rephrase. I was told I didn't have a choice but to register and do this on a daily basis otherwise he'd make me pay at my next workout! LOL

I have a really bad addiction to chocolate and Taco Bell...and today, I totally cheated and went to McDonald's. :O. But then I felt guilty and confessed to my trainer lol...

Replies

• jnichols1089
    jnichols1089 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Its great that you felt guilty. That is a good sign that you will succeed in this journey. I am also new and hop it will work.
  • alexjh1990
    Options
    Hey- welcome to MFP! I'm new as well, I guess you could say. Signed up, never used it, and today I'm just getting around to it!!

I think we all have our moments of giving in, but I believe it's a good thing you admitted to it and are taking responsibility for it.

Tomorrow is a new day with a clean slate for nutrition!
  • emtangel73
    Options
    hi and welcome! yeah, i have a guilty conscious sometimes. I confess to him when I mess up, then I get irritable because he makes me pay for it...and then I tell him I'm never going to be honest with him again...but I am anyway LOL