MOM Victory!

Options
Yes, I just made that up: no, it is not "mom victory"... it is MIND OVER MATTER VICTORY!
I had a super crap day, I had too little breakfast on account of running late - and I caved and indulged in a peanut butter covered double chocolate chip cookie and a bowl of special k vanilla almond. :angry:
I almost gave up for today... actually, I almost gave up. I've been feeling super low down and unmotivated.
This doesn't sound much like a victory does it?
But wait! I'm not done!
**drumroll please...**
I DIDN'T GIVE UP! :noway: I know!
I got myself off my @$$ and went for a run... giving myself EXTRA CALORIES for the day, so I can enjoy a nice dinner and not feel guilty about indulging this afternoon!
I know I have a long ways to go... and even though I've been letting the scale and the mirror get me down, this victory over myself makes me feel great! 4 months ago I would have poured myself another bowl of cereal, then curled up into a ball and wallowed in self-pity :cry:
But not today! Today I ran off my binge calories and I'm still on it!
Thanks for reading! Have a great day everyone... and DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT GIVING UP!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!