Starting the 30DS today... Anyone want to keep me honest?

Options
I'm starting the 30 Day Shred today... is anyone else or did anyone start recently? I'd like to keep a rolling forum or add some friends to keep me on track, and post my Day/Level and how much I want to kill JM (lol, just kidding). I really want to stick with it!

Replies

• neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I ordered it today but I can't start until I receive it. =(
  • AmandaD99
    AmandaD99 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm literally about to start it in about 5 minutes!
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    just about done with my first time thru, having trouble with my knees, so how bout we start again together? Add me if you like!
    good luck with this, push through, you can do it. day 3 and 4 are about the roughest. It does get easier! not easy but easier. If you send a msg with your friend request, and I will start day one with you!
  • Kellg03
    Kellg03 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've done that before...it kicks your butt!! Good Luck!! I think I might start tomorrow.
  • mommybear0922
    mommybear0922 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have it, and will start day 1 with you as well! Send me a friend request and let me know!
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Add me. I'll do Ripped in 30 while you do 30DS!
  • swt228hrt
    swt228hrt Posts: 16
    Options
    Ordered the other day, can't start til I get it though... boo.
  • findingfreedom
    Options
    I have it but plan to start it on Monday because I will be out of town over the weekend-

Anyone want to start with me on Monday?!? :)
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I started it last week, but i would love to follow along!
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I think I'm gonna try to start it when I get home. Good luck and I'll definitely join you so we can be accountable if you want (: We're already friends lol
  • ashleighk2010
    Options
    To those starting a few days later- no worries... I think if we're all within such a short time-frame it'll be ok. I am doing Day3L1 tonight!!

Day 2 seemed easier but I think that's just because I knew exactly when it ended instead of wondering the whole time when it would be over. I've heard Days 3&4 are the worst so I'm kind of worried about tonight!