I need some motivation and friends on this site

Options
So I just created a profile on Friday and started dieting this Monday and I feel like this could work for me. I have tried a different site but it usually had technical difficulties. I am hoping to stick with this and I could use some motivation and frankly I need constructive criticism on what I need to do to improve my diet. I do great at exercising but the diet is what keeps me fat and I need to lose weight desperately. So if anyone is interested in helping me out please add me as a friend. Thanks fellow MFP members!

Replies

• kcanoni
    kcanoni Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

We may be a perfect pair as I have the diet down but need motivation for the exercise :) Feel free to add me a friend and we can help each other.

Cheers! :drinker:
  • Ponpress05
    Options
    Welcome! I just started this on Sunday! I really like it MFP is very user friendly! You're welcome to add me!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You can do this. This site will help you heaps, with the support and motivation and advice. Add me if you like.
  • chrisc31
    chrisc31 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP faithfully since December and with the app on my phone, I have no excuse as to not keep up with it! Feel free to add me!
  • jultwan
    jultwan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me. I am here if you need somebody.
  • resptech97
    resptech97 Posts: 147
    Options
    Well you are on the right track! Feel free to add me if you ever want some help and motivation!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • kimberlyirene
    Options
    please feel free to add me god knows i could use some motivation as well maybe we can help each other
  • kountrygrl27
    kountrygrl27 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Add me as well, I am learning how to eat approiatly and trying to make myself motivate to exercise on a regular basis...Been here 3 wks and have lost 10lbs!! I can always use the motivation as well as helping to motivate others!!
  • cdez80421
    cdez80421 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This is a great site for motivation and accountability, you will succeed here. Add me as a friend if you like:)
  • ROBDWLLMS
    ROBDWLLMS Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to the site too, you can definitely add me if you'd like! Good luck and feel free to ask for any help!