By George, I think I've got it!!! =D

Options
This is a note I'm writing to myself. Just sharing it in case it speaks to anyone else:

Be consistent. There is no reason not to be. Consider all the sacrifices you’ve made to get to where you are today. Don’t let them be in vain!

Enjoy your life! You have all you need plus more. Center yourself and realize and appreciate all that you have been blessed with every day.

You want this so badly. Don’t deny yourself of it. It can be done!

"Play food" is for entertainment. No part of your body requires it for nourishment. It’s to be enjoyed, experienced and appreciated. Being smart about how often you indulge in it means limiting it to special occasions.

When you feel yourself getting frustrated and pouting over depriving yourself of play food and sense that looming feeling of a bender coming on, stretch. Just do it.

Don’t overthink this. It’s simple: just be good to yourself. If you had a dear loved friend who’s been battling weight loss for years and you’ve watched her struggle with it, if you were on her shoulder in that moment of potential weakness, what advice would you offer her? Follow that.

You are strong, but I don't expect you to be or want you to be perfect. I believe in you and I love you.

Replies