Hello!

Options
My name is Meggan and I just started using MFP today! I hope to lose about 30 lbs which is healthy considering my height. I also just calculated my BMI last week and realized for the first time in my life I am now considered overweight. I also recently joined a gym to get better and long lasting results!

Replies

• Kellg03
    Kellg03 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started using this today. I'm loving it! Keep up the good work!!
  • Jenlynphi
    Jenlynphi Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    It works! I started in January and have lost 14 pounds. Good luck on your weight loss journey! :happy:
  • cast59
    cast59 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I know i think most of us are shocked when we first find out our BMI. Good motivation.
  • edge0170
    edge0170 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello, Meggan! :smile:
  • cherbear7
    cherbear7 Posts: 37
    Options
    welcome :happy:
  • geonote
    geonote Posts: 12
    Options
    You'll do wonderful! I've been here less than one week, but already this program has helped me change my eating habits tremendously! I had no idea that I was eating that much!!!
    Power on!
  • Dan_okie90
    Options
    I wish you luck Meggan! Keep it up I'm sure you will look fabulous!
  • lmvrbaby
    lmvrbaby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I started about 5 weeks ago and at 10 pounds down. I realized I was eating more than I should and with mfp on my computer at home and work and I also have an app on my droid, I love it! I find it is real easy to use to keep track of the foods I do eat. I have let so many people know about this site and we are working together to keep us all on track. Good luck to everyone! :)
  • megganwinland
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all your caring words and good luck and I hope you all make it to your weight loss goals!
  • lfclancy
    lfclancy Posts: 46
    Options
    welcome. You will love it & everyone on here is very supportive.