Im New!!!! Look Out!!!

Options
I just found this site today. I weighed for the first time in 6 mos. knowing full well I had gained a lot. I had Lapband surgery back in Oct 2006, and it did not work, I gained all the weight back and feel horrible. I have had the fluid taken out so now I am gonna try once again to get this off on my own which is what I should have done in the first place....Im sure you all have heard this story before...ha ha

Anyway...this site looked very interesting so here we go.......

Anyone have any suggestions please feel free to let me know. Thanks!!!

Replies

• katina08
    Options
    I just found this site today. I weighed for the first time in 6 mos. knowing full well I had gained a lot. I had Lapband surgery back in Oct 2006, and it did not work, I gained all the weight back and feel horrible. I have had the fluid taken out so now I am gonna try once again to get this off on my own which is what I should have done in the first place....Im sure you all have heard this story before...ha ha

Anyway...this site looked very interesting so here we go.......

Anyone have any suggestions please feel free to let me know. Thanks!!!
  • michelglz
    Options
    Welcome i just re-join and hope this time I do well, I just had a baby 6 mo ago so I have a lot of wait to drop.

Keep the good work!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! You can join challenges to help keep you on track - pretty much I think any posted welcome newcombers--I am in the Biggest Weight Looser on Purple Team (you can send a message to Canelitas to join) also I am in the Tweeners (those needing to lose 30-100#) - you can send me a message if you want to join. There's tons of them out there - it's a way for me to be accountable afterall you don't want to let your team down right?!
  • spazmother0727
    spazmother0727 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

It is nice to meet you. I have heard of surgery failures before... I am sorry to hear you had such a hard time. You are going to do great. I am new to MFP as well. I have gained a lot of weight due to a syndrome I have had since I was a kid. So, I still have a lot to learn about dieting... I have had success in the past, but I am a little older than before.

You will be fine! Keep us informed about your progress.

Hugs! :flowerforyou:

Shari
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Nice to have you here! You can find lots of encouragement, tips and friends along the way! Welcome:flowerforyou: