Low carb snacks...

Options
Any good ideas? I can only do so much plain Greek yogurt...

Replies

• NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    almonds...red/orange/yellow peppers...mashed cauliflower
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    This made me giggle.
    I am on a Hummus kick. I've been doing Jalapeno hummus, it is delish.
    Almonds are also good but boy are they high in calories, sheesh.
  • pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled eggs are low carb and if you are doing Atkins, you can add mayonnaise.
  • holly0623
    holly0623 Posts: 66
    Options
    Nuts, string cheese, cottage cheese, beef jerkey, hard boiled eggs
  • ashley085
    ashley085 Posts: 22
    Options
    I absolutely love weight watchers string cheese, only 50 cal per stick! Also I have found sugar free chocolate pudding snack cups that are only 80 cals per cup and sugar free jello that only has 10 calories! Also Nabisco has all of those little 100 cal snack packs of cookies or crackers or whatever. Also Im addicted to Ice cream and I have found that weight watchers has 80 cal fudge bars and ice cream sandwiches! They are a little more expensive definately worth it!

Hope this helps!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I love my fiber one oats and chocolate bars. They are 140 calories and, obviously, contain a bunch of fiber, so they last a while. Fiber one also has a peanut butter and chocolate, 90 calories, but I don't think it's as good.
  • newbeautifulme
    Options
    Check out the food I have listed on my blog here: http://newbeautifulme.blogspot.com/p/meal-replacement-products.html

All the food listed on the page is under 200 calories and under 15 g carbs.
  • jteammom
    jteammom Posts: 173
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions! I have my grocery list right here.

I am trying to stay away from sugar and white flour, so my go-to 100 cal packs and flavored yogurts are off limits for now. These ideas are great, and much appreciated!