parent help

Options
ok any ideas to telling your parents that is not them you just are eating better and before 7 at night my mom and dad are upset with me they think I am being obsessed with my food because I dont go out to have dinner with them at the house as much as I did but its because I dont eat like that any more and they just dont understand they are small my mom is like 105 and my dad is 140 so how can I get them to understand that I need to stay with this new way and time of eating with out just telling them that they are not eating right they think that I just dont want to be around them and its not true

Replies

• Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Just tell them that its a lifestyle choice you have made and you want to make you healthy and what you were doing before was not working for you.
  • iamhealingmyself
    iamhealingmyself Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    switch to lunch and go somewhere you have options.
  • az1cowgirl
    Options
    Just stick to your guns and pretty soon they'll get tired of fighting it. They will start to see your changes and understand that what you are doing is working.
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    You could still go out with them doesnt mean you have to eat, just have coffee/tea and visit with them.