WANTED--FRIENDS TO HELP ME GET TO MY GOAL!!!

Options
Hi my name is Heather McGlothlin. I would love to have friends galore to help me to be successful
at this thing called dieting. I currently am helping at my church with a diet program called FIRST PLACE
4 HEALTH. I love the program. I have lost 32 pounds and counting on it!!

I want to be successful at getting at my goal weight before Summer comes this year. My size 8s are calling my
name--I want to really want to get to my goal. If you want to be my friend I would gladly accept you and we can
get to know each other and exchange recipies and our thoughts of the day with one another!!

Thank you!!

Heathernsugar

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• jules0516
    jules0516 Posts: 158
    Options
    Hi, I'm Julie and I've been here for 25 days..this is a good place to have some support and new ideas daily. You can add me if you want..
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you! I'm sure you'll get to your goals, and I'd love to help you along the way - add me!
  • mommybear0922
    mommybear0922 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello! Good luck with your weight los journey! Feel free to add me:smile:
  • DCMeador
    DCMeador Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New here too and would be glad to have friends... ADD ME!!!
  • em_1284
    em_1284 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend! I've been on here for about 20 days. Congrats on your weight loss already. That's amazing! I look forward to supporting each other!

Emily
  • bonkybottoms
    Options
    Hi Heather!

I agree, the size 8 shorts in the closet are calling me too!

Good job with your loss so far. I'm sure you can reach your goals :)
  • burgergirl
    burgergirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is anita and I am kind of new here tried this site years ago but can't seem to stay on track.:blushing: But I really want to lose weight, would loe if you would add me and lookk foward to talking to you maybe we can help eachother out.:smile: