Diet Pills/ metabolism boosters?

Options
I have tried every diet pill out there and let me start with saying that I have nothing bug X-rated words for them haha BUT I have heard some people talking about metabolism and energy boosters. Are they the same thing? The main one being Yellow Bullets, an ephedra (yes it's legal again, i guess these are the new yellow jackets) energy booster. What are your thoughts? tried them? I have been taking vitamins to boost my energy and mood but it's not working... but I am weary about trying something like this.

Replies

• FruitLoop05317
    Options
    if you havent already, try taking b-complex with vitamin c. it makes me like litterally bounce off the walls at first but then i just kind of smooth out and have great energy for the day
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    got it :) maybe I am not taking enough? it does nothing for me. I take a b-complex with vitamin C, a prenatal (multi-vitamin), calcium with vitamin D and Iron (I'm anemic) I take the daily dose it says on the bottle. maybe i will double the b-complex and see what that does. Thanks.
  • chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Try Nexagen's jen fe patch with the juice as well. Its all natural. AWESOME metabolism, energy, and mood aid. You have to work out to make it work, but it makes all the work you do count for more. I've been on it for a year, and I've found it very helpful. If mood is your main concern, try GABA, 5-HTP, and about 300mgs of Magnesium before bedtime.
  • Lyonelle
    Lyonelle Posts: 1
    Options
    "Diet pills" and "energy boosters" are usually very bad for your skin, kidneys and liver. Avoid them and try a multivitamin designed for active women. Look for one with B1, B2, B6 and B12 - those will really boost your energy without harming your organs. Add a calcium-magnesium-zinc supplement and you'll feel great.

This one is my favorite: http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4033452
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    "Diet pills" and "energy boosters" are usually very bad for your skin, kidneys and liver. Avoid them and try a multivitamin designed for active women. Look for one with B1, B2, B6 and B12 - those will really boost your energy without harming your organs. Add a calcium-magnesium-zinc supplement and you'll feel great.

This one is my favorite: http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4033452

thanks!!!!
  • jenniferdavispowell
    Options
    also try talking to the people at GNC there are some things there that are not all bad!!!!!!!!
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I agree with the ca/mg/zinc. Also make sure you are taking lots of vitamin D (greater than 1000iu). I have used hotrod for the occasional energy boost, I have to say it works and also helps with weight loss and appetite suppression. However it chase a lot of caffeine and I once had to withdraw from the caffeine so I try not to use it unless desperate
  • silvergrace
    Options
    I would be very, very careful about taking diet/appetite suppressant/energy pills. I work on the liver disease/liver transplant floor and a lot of our patients have permanent liver damage from taking those pills.
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    mostly energy boosters have a lot of caffiene, taurine etc in them.
    the metabolism boosters have tons of other things in combonation.

i've used Lipo 6 Black Hers..thats worked for me
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I agree with the ca/mg/zinc. Also make sure you are taking lots of vitamin D (greater than 1000iu). I have used hotrod for the occasional energy boost, I have to say it works and also helps with weight loss and appetite suppression. However it chase a lot of caffeine and I once had to withdraw from the caffeine so I try not to use it unless desperate

Sorry it must have auto edited me. I meant hot rox. I agree that you have to be careful with these pills. You never know when the next fen phen is coming