So my journey begins....I mean it this time.

Options
tssa
tssa Posts: 93 Member
Enough if enough! I'm starting my journey to a healthier, happier me for real this time.

No more second guessing myself and then kicking myself in the butt later when I'm out on a Saturday night and can't enjoy myself because of how I feel about myself physically and emotionally. I owe it to myself to REALLY live my life. I'm tired of watching it pass by.

So here it goes....

Good luck to all the others out there who has put their foot down and decided that they deserve to be happy in every possible way and realizing that it's solely up to themselves to make that happen.

Let's do this! :wink:

*** Please feel free to add me as a friend.***

Replies

• resptech97
    resptech97 Posts: 147
    Options
    Good for you! The key is STICKING WITH IT!!! I feel like a commercial when I say this but, if I can do it YOU can do it!!
  • d_squarede
    Options
    Welcome!

You got this!
    There's alot of support here :)
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I also feel this time is it! I want it BAD enough to do the WORK!

a3697427.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Tinan76
    Tinan76 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Every day is a new beginning. Good luck!
  • MistyJ2011
    Options
    I am totally with you! I have said those words so many times before, but I tell you when I say this one last final time....I will conquer this weight THIS TIME. It will no longer rule my life!!!!!
  • bigmommy2011
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your weight lost journey,We are all here for you. feel free to add me as a friend.God Bless.
  • dkinman
    dkinman Posts: 10
    Options
    Good luck! I am in it with you. This journey has been difficult for me because I am such an extreme person. Previously I would overeat or not eat at all. I've been 100 pounds overweight before and 20 pounds underweight as well so I am literally re-programming myself for a lifestyle change. When I think about how different my lifestyle is now I can hardly believe I have made so many changes since December. I still struggle when I think I want chocolate, but I have learned to settle for something sweet, but low calorie so that I do not over indulge. I have a long journey ahead until I reach my goal weight, but now that I have made permanent changes in my lifestyle I know I will have lasting success!!!

I look forward to hearing about your progress!!!
  • tssa
    tssa Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everybody for the words of encouragement. Great job and good luck to all of you guys.

***Feel free to add me as a frend.***
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    Great attitude! And your opening line is my motto...Enough is enough! We're all doing this together, so feel free to drop a note anytime!