Acai Berry Supplements??

Options
Any thoughts?? I need an extra helper. I am doing everything right, but I hit the plateau, and now I'm gaining weight :sad: so I am kinda at my wits end here. I am guessing that it's kinda like Alli (the OTC weightloss pill) but more natural. I am willing to go thru the numerous trips to the bathroom to speed this weightloss process up and before any of u say that u cant rush this, I already know that, but last year, after I dropped 35lbs, I plateaued, and quit my diet. I don't want to quit again, but i don't know what to do.:frown:

Replies

• sbrake
    sbrake Posts: 25
    Options
    the acai berry didn't work for me. but I tried it before I was actually working out and dieting. trying It couldn't hurt I suppose. just don't quit ur diet if they don't give u the results ur hoping for.
  • LYNNPETTY93
    Options
    My advice is finding the right balance of vitamin support..
    I take Chromium Picolinate 200MCG, Flax seed 1000mg & CLA look them up.. Also I'm on B-12 for my nervous system

When we go hunting for these weight loss "pills" we will find ourselves in trouble later on.. If you aren't careful with them, you can mess up your system up.. Research healthy vitamin support for weight loss.. One A day makes one for weight loss support, and it really works too. The down side to it for me was. It gave me a whole lot of tummy cramps, but everyone is different. I came off this one really fast, and past them down to my sister. No issues with her and she was the one who suggested them. So it wasn't such a waste of money after all.

Being active is the key, we all know that and drinking lots of water and eating protein as well.
    Also fiber... Find out how much fiber & protein you need in your diet..
    And go from there..