NSV or Nightmare?

Options
corsayre8
corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
So heading into the gym this afternoon, my ex drove up. He is whistling at me, and complimenting me. Then says we should get together.

I think not! Grrrr.

Even asked why I was looking at him funny. Stupid boy!

Replies

• JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Looking good is the best revenge...:bigsmile:
  • Juno99
    Juno99 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just let him drool :laugh:
  • Elle129
    Elle129 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You know you've been on facebook too much when you try to "like" someone's comment. What a shame..lol Anyway, i "like" all 3 comments! I totally agree!
  • ybba12490
    ybba12490 Posts: 252
    Options
    You know you've been on facebook too much when you try to "like" someone's comment. What a shame..lol Anyway, i "like" all 3 comments! I totally agree!

haha agree! Make him regret what he missed out on!
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options

i do that all the time lol.. i am glade i am not the only one. like also, i love when stuff like that happens.
  • wagn27
    wagn27 Posts: 65
    Options

(I keep looking for the 'like' button as well.) "like" to all of the above. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!