Just to introduce myself

karencalleja
karencalleja Posts: 61 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all,
I'm Karen from Malta and have just started my diet hoping to lose 5 kg by may :smile:

I have also started using the gym so I'm hoping to get in shape soon.

Good luck to all dieters.

Karen

Replies

• george1957
    george1957 Posts: 34 Member
    Hi all,
    I'm George from Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire UK.
    Joined this site a few days ago and i'm looking forward to shifting some of my unwanted weight.
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    dean from manchester UK,

You have come to the right place for support and information......

Good luck
  • tomm74
    tomm74 Posts: 4 Member
    Another new starter here - Tom from Cardiff in the UK - looking to lose several stone (and starting from just over 20!)
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    hi karen welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • It's Prabhat from India...specifically Bangalore (if you know where it is :) )

Just started on MFP a couple of weeks...hoping to lose about 5 kgs or abt 12 lb (may be in couple of months). So far, it is going real tough.. though the scale just dipped below my initial wt consistently for 2 days.. Hope I can maintain the downward movement. :)

Anyone from around Bangalore India and interested in joining together on this march...ping me or poke me or whatever... :)
  • nukehiker
    nukehiker Posts: 457
    Good luck to all the new folks ! lots of support here on the site, just ask a question and people will be more then willing to help out
  • xx_JJ_xx
    xx_JJ_xx Posts: 4
    Hi Karen, I just started myself really. Have much more than 5k to lose so here's to all us wanting to shed some weight :)
  • wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Hi and welcome to MFP to all you new people. Good luck with your goals.
  • marie111
    marie111 Posts: 91 Member
    Hi marie from blackburn lancs uk , and dean0721 im originally from hyde nice to meet someone local.
  • Hi Karen,

Good luck!

I joined a week ago and i think it really helps to track the food that i'm eating, its stopping me grabbing 'wee snacks' as you realise how much it all adds up!

Lisa.
This discussion has been closed.