Applebees

Options
Does anyone know how many cals are in the chicken noodle soup there, or the california turkey club sandwich (no bacon)? I actually called them myself but they said that they do not have nutritional info on anything but the WW items. I just need a ballpark...

Replies

• suzitto
    suzitto Posts: 57
    Options
    Does anyone know how many cals are in the chicken noodle soup there, or the california turkey club sandwich (no bacon)? I actually called them myself but they said that they do not have nutritional info on anything but the WW items. I just need a ballpark...
  • jillb2727
    Options
    Have you tried to look online somewhere?

Otherwise, the way I try to figure stuff like that is to break down the components. I would do that with the turkey club (est quantity of each ingredient on the sandwich).

The chicken noodle should be somewhere within the 100-180 kcal range for 1 cup. If it was a bowl, its usally an additional 1/2 or 3/4 cup serving.

Hope that helps!!
  • suzitto
    Options
    I have looked everywhere online. Thanks for the tip, I didnt think the soup would be that bad and I only had halp a sandwich, i figure its not that bad I just hate not knowing.
  • jillb2727
    Options
    I try to estimate the best I can, but sometimes just to be safe I up the quantity a bit just so I don't go over. Eating out is sooooo hard!

I ate at Pizzeria Uno's last night & they have a computer in the front of the restaurant that has EVERY menu item's nutritional content! It was so cool!

Even their seasonal items were listed! :drinker:
  • suzitto
    Options
    Thanks so much, but for some reason nothing I ate is on any list I can find. I wonder how they get the info they have when applebees themselves say they dont know. weird. i estimated at 500 cals. whatever.

that is what i get for not just ordering off of the weight watchers menu. bad me.