Newbee!

Sheislegend
Sheislegend Posts: 1
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everybody!

I'm a 22 year old Dutch student and new to this place so that why i'd like to introduce myself. My current weight is about 200lb (90kg) and my length is 5' 8.1" (173 cm). Since i'm from the Netherlands, I hope I converted it right. My birthday is at the end of june, by that time I want to lose 15 kg, so i will weigh 165lb (75 kg).

It is very important for me lose weight because of my health, looks and being fit. I want to fit my clothes again and i do not want to look so big next to my 133lb - boyfriend. I hope this place will support my in my 'battle'. I am a chef in a restaurant and i really really love to cook. My problem is not that i eat too much chips or candy, but i just love nice meals and i then just eat to much. Besides that, i love to drink wine.

My 'tactics' are: eating less, eating healthier food (more salad and vegetables) and exercise more. Drink less wine and more water. I am going to join a fitness-club, I ride my bike to work everyday 2 x 20 min. Today I am going to buy a weighing scale, so i can check my weight 1 or 2 times a week

Well that's about it! Take care everybody and if you want to know more, just contact me!

Replies

• Welcome,
    This is a fab site for support and motivation. Im new,on day 5 and am loving the site so far.
    I love my vodka and cokes so completely get you.
    You can do it, good luck,feel free to add me on MFP. xx
  • nmcgreen
    nmcgreen Posts: 3 Member
    I just joined as well! I live in Canada so I look forward to when I can ride my bike! I love cooking and wine too! This should be a good challenge for me. I need to lose 50 lbs ( although I don't expect that to happen by summer).
This discussion has been closed.