What are you looking forward to when you reach your goal?

Options
13»

Replies

• pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Those skinny jeans I have in my wardrobe, and not having a muffin top.

GG
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to my tummy tuck and breast lift and I'm going to get a bunch of tattoos.
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    I will make a post in Success Stories titled "From Keg Belly to Six Pack" :smile:

LMBO this is GREAT!!

I want to be able to enjoy being outdoors with my kids in the summer. I don't want to have to plan my clothing in the summer by wondering if my thighs will rub together when I walk!! I want to be able to wear SHORTSwith my swimsuit to the beach and not capris!! MOSTLY I don't want my children to grow up being embarassed by my weight around their friends!!
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Getting that belly button piercing I have wanted forever. And I would like to walk around topless a lot more. :laugh:

I don't need rock hard abs, just a sweet little round tummy that looks adorable sticking out of the bottom of my t-shirts and tops of my skirts. Yes!

Tank tops and knowing my arms look awesome. :tongue:
  • Mightytaco84
    Mightytaco84 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That all important six pack.
  • itsjen516
    itsjen516 Posts: 86
    Options
    fit into things i wanna wear and not have to cry over being fat
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    To look in the mirror and be happy about my body
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    wedding dress shopping! :) hopefully by this august or september I'll have lost enough to go and fit into a 6 or an 8 !
  • jjkissinger
    Options
    My doctor took me off cholestrol meds because my cholestrol dropped with my weight loss!