Hi.. A little Help

Options
Hi there... Just got this app today on my iphone and decided to post here.

Just wanted to meet new people in the same boat

Is it possible to just loose weight from my stomach... I just want to lose the wight from there... I am 69KGs ?

I dont each often... I tend to go through periods of the day without eating but when i do eat... i can get a bit lol.... I dont no what to really do...

Anyway thanks :)

Replies

• ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! One thing i can tell you is that is one of the worst things you can do (eating wise) I have found that if i eat little things, about every three hours, that is best for weight loss...if your stomach is your main concern, my guess would be that you'd primarily lose weight there, but there is a chance that you'll lose it other places as well, too..if you really want to focus on stomach, abs etc, then doing ab-toning exercises, too.

Suzi
  • skinimin
    skinimin Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You can't choose what area you loose fat from. You could try adding an ab workout to your day but you'd still probably need to do a bit of cardio to shed any excess fat that could be hiding your muscles.
  • Arjun_07
    Arjun_07 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for the advice guys :)

But if I don't eat.... Isn't that better than eating every few hours. Its just that I kinda stupidly forget to eat as I don't get hungry easily. Maybe coz most of the time am pretty lazy lol. Uni life I guess.
  • mommazrulz222
    mommazrulz222 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    By not eating you are slowing your metabolism down. It's better to "graze" throught out the day instead of skipping meals. Most nutritionist would recommend 3-5 small balanced meals or snacks a day. By eating something every 3 hrs or so you are keeping your metabolism at it's maximum potential. Also, try to balance your meals so that you consume most of your carbs early in the day and decrease them by your final meal/snack. This worked wonders for my husband who lost 42 lbs in the past 3 months.