Trim inches off your waist??

Options
I'm dieting and exercising...but would love to have your best tips on trimming the waistline as fast as possible.

Not looking for miracles, just the best advise and exercises to get that waist nice and small.

Thanks. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    cutting back on carbs and drinking lots of water works for me! but for me for some reason carbs and sugar goes straight to my mid section, and when I cut it out of my diet my tummy is flat!

I use p90x AbRipper X, and it is an awesome ab workout!
  • lripson28
    lripson28 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to hear some tips too!
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I hear you on the carbs, I've been low carbs/no white carbs for 2 weeks but the inches are still there :( I'm sure it will work out in the long run, just looking for some tips of exercises to focus on that area.
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Cardio, cardio, cardio!
  • Tammysueless
    Options
    Try bellydancing. Not only is it fun and sexy but you get a great cardio work out and focus's on using the different tummy muscles!
  • oldtyke
    oldtyke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I lost 2" off both my waist and hips the first time I did the 30 day challenge on the original EA Sports Active.
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    Yoga! I do hot vinyasa yoga at Corepower, and have dropped about 4" since I started...I had only lost 1" when I was just using my elliptical as exercise!
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Yoga! I do hot vinyasa yoga at Corepower, and have dropped about 4" since I started...I had only lost 1" when I was just using my elliptical as exercise!

You know I signed up for Bikram yoga and haven't gone...Maybe I'll make it my goal to get there a few times a week! Thx.

Thanks to all for their ideas, though I do welcome more...anything I can sneak in at work???