Hey guys :)

Options
Hi everyone :) I'm new here my name is Stacey. I am trying to loose 20 lbs and i'm hoping MFP will help me achieve my goals. Just wanted to say hello to everyone!

Replies

• HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    hello! and welcome! ive been here since january and have a lot more than 20 lbs to lose, but if you want the extra support...feel free to add me. good luck on your journey! :happy:
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome I also just started this week. So far so great!! I LOVE MFP so far Good luck on your journey! :D
  • snowflakelaia
    Options
    Welcome Stacey!

you'll see that MFP people are extremely nice and helpful. and of course, Motivating!

You'll reach your goal before summer kicks in! ^_^
  • staceeyxox
    staceeyxox Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies :) people seem friendly so far hopefully we all reach our goals :) good luck to everyone else too!
  • v2Fireko
    v2Fireko Posts: 27
    Options
    You actually look fairly thin already in your picture, but irrespective, best of luck and welcome to the site! :D
  • staceeyxox
    Options
    You actually look fairly thin already in your picture, but irrespective, best of luck and welcome to the site! :D

aww thanks bu i'm not! it must be a good picture lol :noway: but you do aswell not just saying that haha! thanks very much anyway :)
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    Hey Stacey! Welcome. I'm here to lose 50 lbs, so I need the support too. Looks like this is a great site with a great community. Remember -- a day at a time. Feel free to "friend" me.
  • jakera23
    jakera23 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello Stacey. My name is Keisha and I am here to lose 20 lbs as well! This is my first time using this site as well so we can be each other's motivation!!! :)
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Welcome Stacey! :)
  • Lorrie7195
    Options
    Hi & Welcome. I began my journey on St. Patty's day and have lost 6 pounds so far! I am determined! You can do it too...feel free to add me and we can keep each other in line!

PS: was previously a member in 2009, but didn't introduce myself - just used the counters. My Friends here are amazing and it has made a HUGE difference.
  • staceeyxox
    Options
    Hey Stacey! Welcome. I'm here to lose 50 lbs, so I need the support too. Looks like this is a great site with a great community. Remember -- a day at a time. Feel free to "friend" me.

yeah definetly a great commuinity i think it really helps! well iv sent a friend request so maybe we can help eachother along the way :)
  • staceeyxox
    Options
    Hello Stacey. My name is Keisha and I am here to lose 20 lbs as well! This is my first time using this site as well so we can be each other's motivation!!! :)

Hi Keisha :) yeah definetly its great we both have the same goal so we can help each other :)
  • staceeyxox
    Options
    Hi & Welcome. I began my journey on St. Patty's day and have lost 6 pounds so far! I am determined! You can do it too...feel free to add me and we can keep each other in line!

PS: was previously a member in 2009, but didn't introduce myself - just used the counters. My Friends here are amazing and it has made a HUGE difference.

wow well thats a great start isn't it :) - added :) definetly need someone to keep me in line sometimes !
  • staceeyxox
    Options
    Welcome Stacey! :)

thanks very much :)
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    You're welcome. Of the dozens of message boards (various topics) I have been on, this site is by far the friendliest. I haven't stumbled on anything negative thus far.

You are welcome to add me as a friend if you like.
  • staceeyxox
    Options
    You're welcome. Of the dozens of message boards (various topics) I have been on, this site is by far the friendliest. I haven't stumbled on anything negative thus far.

You are welcome to add me as a friend if you like.

i know iv only been on here a couple of hours and the people seem great aleady :) thanks iv added you :)