Hello Everyone! I'm New!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm Emily! I'm new to the site. A friend of mine uses this site and has lost weight so I thought I'd give it a try. I've tried sites like this before and gave up after a while. I've tried every diet out there and have failed at every diet out there. I'm hoping this time, with some support, even from strangers, that I can meet my weight loss goal. Good luck to everyone! I'm cheering for you! and for myself! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• staceeyxox
    staceeyxox Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hiya im new too i joined today :) i'm the same tried so many fad diets and failed! good luck to you hope you reach your goals , feel free to add me so we can support eachother :flowerforyou:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hey Emily... welcome to the best site on the web! Good luck to you!
  • Whiskey_Byrne
    Whiskey_Byrne Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the first day of the rest of your lives.

Stick with it even if you feel like you aren't getting anywhere, you will see the difference given time. Hope you reach your goals
  • nelliemosa
    Options
    Congratulations and welcome to MFP, we're cheering for you too! Hopefully you'll really like it here; the people are really friendly and supportive, and it helps to be able to chat with those in a similar position as you; you might even find strangers are more supportive than people you know if your real life!

Good luck with your weight loss goals, and feel free to add me if you need a little encouragement.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:flowerforyou:
  • starryeyedwonder
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am determined to stick this one out! :)
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope your journey of your new lifestyle is full of everythin' wonderful that you hoped for...It will be a tough journey don't let it get you down...WE are one big happy family here on MFP...WE are here to support each other through thick and thin :) ...

best wishes and have fun :flowerforyou:
  • clw_888
    clw_888 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I am somewhat new and loving this site! Best of luck and hope you love it here as much as I do!
  • Eric0388
    Eric0388 Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm new too. My second time around. Good luck!
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    You'll be glad you joined! We're all here to support each other...a day at a time. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • popsicle33
    popsicle33 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily -
    Welcome to the site. I hope you find lots of friends here and plenty of support.
    Amy
  • xKPx
    xKPx Posts: 4
    Options
    I'll add another welcome! I've just joined this site this week and everyone here is amazing! I hope you enjoy it and find what you're looking for by being here :) Take care and be in touch if you are looking for another friend from MFP!

-KP