Something To Crave My Desire For Chocolate Birthday Cake?!

Options
ebgbjo
ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
I don't know if it is this migraine I have or if my TOM is coming, but I have a craving for thick moist chocolate birthday cake with icing. AHHHH!! So glad no one delivers it by the slice right at the moment.

So, any healthy fixes I can make when I get off work? Besides using cake mix with diet soda or black beans? Thanks

Replies

• jyt2573
    jyt2573 Posts: 80
    Options
    I have tried the 100 calorie Jello pudding mousse cup thingies. I keep them in the fridge and they satisfy the chocolate cravings. Good luck!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    either have just a few bites of the cake or try the Kellogg's fiber and antioxidant bars in coconut fudge flavor...they satisfy my sweet-tooth better than anything else
  • EHeadings
    EHeadings Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Weight watchers makes delicious little chocolate cakes- low in calories! Find them in the bread or baked goods isle.
  • epikes1
    epikes1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Try Vitatops or Vitamuffins. They are only 100 calories, good fiber and protein. The Deep Chocolate is so good! They do it for me!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    100 calorie ice cream bars!!
  • Maztastic
    Maztastic Posts: 43
    Options
    If you fancy something gooey rather than a cake based product, have you tried Danone Shape Chocolate Delights? http://www.danoneshape.com/delights.html

I like to freeze mine. They take longer to eat that way. I also use them unfrozen as a dip for fruit.
  • 2004Jessica
    2004Jessica Posts: 113
    Options
    Have a slice of cake from a restaurant that sells them. Ask for only half a slice, then log the cals on your MFP page when you get home. If you don't allow yourself half a slice now- you may end up buying a whole cake later!! Just an idea.... :wink:
  • jeannas
    jeannas Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Try Vitatops or Vitamuffins. They are only 100 calories, good fiber and protein. The Deep Chocolate is so good! They do it for me!

I agree vitamuffins are awesome, microwave them for a few seconds so they are nice and warm, top with fat fee whipped cream!
  • mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    That is what I had for breakfast today and I love the banana nut too!
  • mk820
    mk820 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I want to try the soda pop cake. Make cupcakes and they are only 88 cal. each. Any cake mix and any flavored diet soda.
    No other ingredients to add. I'd use FF whipped cream for icing
  • bayabaya
    bayabaya Posts: 52
    Options
    i agree with the vitatops! CHOCOLATE ONES :):) 100 calls each
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    isn't there a recipe for 67 calorie muffins on this site? Or you could try quakes in chocolate flavor