Can we get a "whoot whoot"??

Options
Today was my first weigh-in day since beginning my workout routine with ElizabetNelson (also a member of MFP).

It's been exactly one week and I've lost 6lbs and 4.75 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got really excited to see the weight loss but when I saw the measurement differences I cried! :)

I have a lot more to lose but for today, I'm rejoicing in the progress I've made!!

Replies

• spycbyn8re
    Options
    Today was my first weigh-in day since beginning my workout routine with ElizabetNelson (also a member of MFP).

It's been exactly one week and I've lost 6lbs and 4.75 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got really excited to see the weight loss but when I saw the measurement differences I cried! :)

I have a lot more to lose but for today, I'm rejoicing in the progress I've made!!
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Keep it up!
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    WOW that's fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    WHOOT! WHOOT!!!

One day at a time-- that's awesome!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    And I'll second that "whoot, whoot"! :drinker:

I'm curious, what are you doing for your workout routine?

I have been working out on and off for a while now and have lost 0 inches, heh.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    WHOOT! Emoticon_by_LittleGirl88.gif WHOOT!
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! Whoot Whoot! :wink:
  • spycbyn8re
    Options
    Well, first you should realize that I'm 32 years old and began at 341lbs. Soooo there is a LOT of inches there to lose!

We did an aqua class on Tuesday, another aqua class on Thursday and another on Friday. We also did the treadmill for 35 minutes on Friday. That's what we did together at the gym. Then on Sunday I did 30 minutes on my home treadmill.

We both have restricted our calorie intake and have really monitored what we've been eating. We're working hard at getting 8 glasses of water in every day and for the most part I get 5-6 but have gotten 8 in a few times too.

So that's what we did!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Super Job. Love hearing the news

:flowerforyou:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    keep up the great work!!!:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I'll give ya a whoot whoot... and a whoot whoot whoot and a YIPEE!!!

You guys are doing GREAT!!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    WOOT WOOT!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Keep up the great work!!

-Tami
  • mstoni04
    Options
    :happy: Whoot Whoot!!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Well, first you should realize that I'm 32 years old and began at 341lbs. Soooo there is a LOT of inches there to lose!

We did an aqua class on Tuesday, another aqua class on Thursday and another on Friday. We also did the treadmill for 35 minutes on Friday. That's what we did together at the gym. Then on Sunday I did 30 minutes on my home treadmill.

We both have restricted our calorie intake and have really monitored what we've been eating. We're working hard at getting 8 glasses of water in every day and for the most part I get 5-6 but have gotten 8 in a few times too.

So that's what we did!

I am 24 and started at 340 pounds so I totally understand where you're coming from, as I'm facing the same battle...I started at the end of July of this year and am already down 43 pounds...so you can absolutely get this weight off...and having a friend with you, supporting and encouraging you, is going to make it that much more rewarding...great job for your first weigh in...excellent job!

And keep up the water...I know you know how important it is...but you need water to metabolize extra body fat...last week I went over my calories every day but had at least a gallon of water each day and I lost 3 pounds...now I know I can't get a repeat of that this week so I have gotten myself back on track...but I believe that the water really worked for me last week...so get those water numbers up and you guys are going to be amazed how much of a difference it makes (and how often you go to the bathroom! hehe)
  • spazmother0727
    spazmother0727 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Keep up the good, hard work!

Congratulations!

:flowerforyou:

Shari
  • Elizabetnelson
    Options
    Whoot, whoot, partner! We can doooooooooooooooo it! UGH, I still feel like a stuffy blimp!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Whoot, Whoot, good job
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Whoo whoo!!!! NICE JOB! Good on ya! :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker:
  • angelica1983
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHOOTWHOOTWHOOTWHOOTWHOOT
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!