Newbie, Lost 1 Pound This Week

Options
Hello! I just started watching what I eat and I lost one pound this week. I started Slim Fast 3-2-1, but it was really no different than what I had been doing. Normally, I would take dry cereal and some fruit or yogurt to work for breakfast, sometimes a granola bar too, then for lunch either tomato soup, V8 juice, or maybe some fast food. I have cut out the fast food at lunch, and have a SF meal replacement bar in the morning with some fruit or veggies, a 100-calorie snack pack, then a SF shake for lunch and eat a normal dinner. I rarely have time to excercise, but now that the weather is getting nicer, I can walk at night.

Replies

• Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! Keep up the good work. I started a few weeks ago and was so happy to find this site. I had always thought that if I had someone to do this with, I could actually do it. Well I have lost 14 lbs so far and so tickled. This website is total group support. Love it.
  • Kellg03
    Kellg03 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB! CONGRATS!
  • katebcastro
    Options
    nice! keep it up!
  • Soniebug
    Soniebug Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I started yesterday on myfitnesspal and I hope I am as successful as you are. Keep up the good work.
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it going! Remember -- one day at a time...or even...one meal at a time! You can do it!
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the positive encouragement!!