Opening Day!

Options

Replies

• sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Let's go Rockies! Tomorrow will be a gorgeous opening day.

Wish I was going :( Love me some baseball!!!

Wish I was going too. The entire stack of season tickets is sitting 6 feet away right now...I wonder if my boss would notice if some were missing....
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    YAY baseball Season! Go Phils! :drinker:

and the baseball fans here will love this tidbit: i got Phillies season tickets in 2000. The year i gave them up? (for financial reasons, i'd NEVER give up season tix for any other reason)...2008 - the year they won the WS. Have I got awesome timing or what? :frown:

Ha! That sucks. Now they are the hottest ticket in town. My first game is April 5 vs Mets. Let hope spring weather gets here by then.

Go Phillies!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,420 Member
    Options
    Go CARDS!!

Like! Like! Like! (notice, I am CARDbucfan!)
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options

i have tickets! whoot! love me some rockies and seth smith!
  • etpx3
    etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    RED SOX!!!!!!! WOOTT!
  • Akronite0883
    Options
    Yankees all the way
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I have tickets to tomorrow's opening day for the Texas Rangers!!! So excited to spend it with my hubby and son. And the weather is supposed to be gorgeous! Then another game on Saturday!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    GO CARDS!!!! Woot Woot!! <3

BOO!! My sis lives in Sullivan MO...her fiance is a Card fan, of course, because he is from there. They have 4 kids...3 boys..and one of them is my godson..and guess what team he LOVES....CUBS!!! Because his Nina (short version of godmother in spanish) loves them. They are supposed to wear red today but he told his daddy "I don't want to wear red..I want to wear blue for the Cubs!" Then he said later, "Okay I'll wear red for the loser Cardinals!!" That's my boy!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options

i have tickets! whoot! love me some rockies and seth smith!

Awesome, enjoy!!!!
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    Boston, you know we love you madly!
    Hear the crowd roar to your sound!
    Don't blame us if we ever doubt you --
    you know we couldn't live without you,
    RED SOX, you are the only, only, oooonly!!

Go Sox!!!!!
  • jjhenry5
    jjhenry5 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Gotta show some love for the Brew Crew; go Brewers!
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    PHILLIES!!!!!!!!

We got Cliff Lee... again. Just sayin' :)
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    PHILLIES!!!!!!!!

We got Cliff Lee... again. Just sayin' :)

Boo...
  • tammywho327
    tammywho327 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Go Rocks!! Love me some Rockies baseball :)
  • EllyK09
    EllyK09 Posts: 75
    Options
    The happiest day of the year for us Phillies fans is tomorrow! (weather permitting) Can't wait!
  • itsjustme77
    itsjustme77 Posts: 102
    Options
    Yay! Go Rays!
  • Jazzy_Maria
    Jazzy_Maria Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for baseball!!!!! GO RED SOX!!!!!
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    I used to be a huge baseball fan. Toronto Blue Jays. My buddies and I made the trip to Detroit to see them play the Tigers for nearly 20 years running. I loved Tiger Stadium. I used to go on baseball holidays. I'd plan a week to see as many major league games as possible, and if I had a gap I could fill by seeing a minor league team, I'd slot them in. I've seen games in many of the old parks, like Memorial Stadium in Baltimore, and Comiskey in Chicago. I've seen the Mud Hens play in Toledo, and the Foxes play in Appleton, Wisconsin. The best food in the majors is in Milwaukee, and the worst beer is in Boston. I've basked in the afternoon sun at Wrigley Field, and dashed to Milwaukee to freeze my *kitten* off watching the Brewers on the same day. And then the players went on strike in 1994 and killed a World Series.

I have been to one game in Toronto since the strike. I took my mom to see the Jays on Mothers Day.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I have never in my entire life seen a baseball game. It doesn't get any airplay on television here, the closest I have ever come to it is the film field of dreams lol

I just think the outfits they wear are highly hilarious :laugh:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Go Braves!