Mommy friends

Options
2»

Replies

• 8sheila8
    8sheila8 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a single parent to a 6 year old girl Kassydi Maye. I'm from Nebraska and work fulltime as a 911 dispatcher/jailer. Job is at times very stressful hince the weight problem but i'm looking for new ways to deal with stress and to lose this weight!. I think being a mommy is a tougher job though! =)
  • judyfurtado
    judyfurtado Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 37 and mommy to my 3 year old, Trevor. I also take care of my friend's 2 little girls (19 months and 5) I have been heavy since I was a teen. I want to be able to keep up with him and play sports without feeling like I can't breath. I've lost 33 pounds since the New Year and still have 25 more to go. Would love advice on losing my baby belly( had c-section).
  • danamarie76
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome to MFP. I have a 14 year old daughter, Rachael, and a 21 month old son, Cort. I have been obese the vast majority of my life. At most time, morbidly obese. But, this February my best friend and I began our weight loss journey together, and I couldn't be happier. My weight is coming off slowly, but it IS coming off. Feel free to add me so we can help eachother out!!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Hi im 26 stay home mom with 2 kids 7 and 1.....still full time nursing.
    im in miami so I will not workout outside its too hot and wrinkles would not look good on me. ;)
  • mandamama
    mandamama Posts: 250
    Options
    Hi!welcome! I am Amanda mother of 2 --one is 7 one is 5 mRNA :) feel free to add me as a friend!
  • molls77
    molls77 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I'm Molly, from Northern New York, it's slowly starting to warm up here :-) I am a mom to two little boys ages 3 and 6 and losing the baby weight is quite a challenge!! Feel free to add me, we can all use a little extra encouragement!!
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have a Connor, too..only he's 11. I have a son 15, too. I'm in Ohio and today it got up to the 40's so I walked for about a half hour. Can't wait for the TRUE Spring to arrive!

Wow! What a coincidence! I have an 11 year old Connor too and we also live in Ohio.

I just got back from (a very cold) vacation, so I'm ready to burn these vacation calories. Not sure what the weather will be like here at home, but after a week of eating out every meal I guess I'll just have to suck it up and start walking regardless. Good luck to you on your journey. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • jenh1101
    jenh1101 Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi! I'm a stay at home mom of 4 kids, ages 8 to 2. Feel free to add me.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of four kids ages: 8, 6, 4, and almost 2.
  • PrincessDiannaP
    Options
    Hi Jodi...I am Dianna and a working Mom of a 6 yr old little boy named Tristan and in California where it was beautiful this past week after a couple weeks of rain. I am fairly new to MFP but love all the ppl and everything it has to offer. The support you feel from everyone is amazing and you will never feel that you are on this journey alone. Feel free to add me if you'd like and good luck!
  • ryansmom09
    ryansmom09 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a 2 yr old son and we live in Texas. Right now the mornings are cool; but it is hot during the day. I joined MFP in Feb. and have received a lot of good info. Good Luck on your weight loss journey.
  • PNWriter
    PNWriter Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hahaha...I'm tryin to lose mine, too.....my daughter is 8 :) You made me laugh! Thanks!
  • kassandra1717
    kassandra1717 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm also a stay at home mom. I've lost all my baby weight and more around 5 months after my sons birth but I have Gained it all back again. My son is 13 months and I'm starting to work out hard again and I'm just looking for some ladies that have similar stats as I do to be friends on Myfitnesspal for inspiration. I'm a very active person I hit the gym almost everyday for the last two months and haven't lost any weight so I'm trying to fix my diet.

5"4
    Cw:141 lbs
    Hw: 146 lbs
    Lw: 117 lbs before I had my baby 1 year 9 moths ago.
    Goal weight: 130 lbs but very toned.