Workout Videos Anyone?

Options
Hey everybody...I hope you all are having a pleasent day and feeling fantastic. I was wondering if anyone knows of good workout videos?? Not like Tae-Bo or any I would have to jump around though because I live upstairs and have very thin floors! More like the kind you use balls or small weights with. Or even a stepper would be good. I am having trouble making it to the gym because I am at work all day and have a two year old. I tried to go last night and it just did not happen.:grumble: So please...recommendations!!!!
THANKS

Replies

• angelica1983
    Options
    Hey everybody...I hope you all are having a pleasent day and feeling fantastic. I was wondering if anyone knows of good workout videos?? Not like Tae-Bo or any I would have to jump around though because I live upstairs and have very thin floors! More like the kind you use balls or small weights with. Or even a stepper would be good. I am having trouble making it to the gym because I am at work all day and have a two year old. I tried to go last night and it just did not happen.:grumble: So please...recommendations!!!!
    THANKS
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    When I started I did P90 (power 90)... got me in shape and helped me shed 25 lbs.
  • JennyGetsFit
    JennyGetsFit Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    P90 is good,
    I personally love Slim in 6 - works miracles for the whole body and, in my case, for my thighs!!!
    Makes you very strong to so you can move on to Slim Series, or p90 or even p90x if you choose.
  • angelica1983
    Options
    great thanks guys!!
  • kerribilliot7
    Options
    I got hooked on Cathe Friedrich about 6-8 months ago and I absolutely LOVE her. She is very motivating. I never thought I could do step because of knee pain, now I do most all workouts on an 8" step. There is a site called advancedworkouts.com. They have most all of her dvds and you can try them and return if you don't like them. Also, I got many dvds from ebay. I also got the gym size step (not the VERY small one you can buy at walmart) on ebay. I do a lot of strength training too. The muscles go as we age!! I have been a workout tape junkie for the past 16 years, but not until I started doing her workouts did I see real results and muscle definition. plus I never get bored, I want to keep pushing myself. I am not a gym person, I have a 5 and 7 year old and could never make it if I wanted to. The dvds and weights at home allow me to workout whenever I want or have time. I have NO excuses!!!
  • angelica1983
    Options
    sounds good....next payday I will be looking into these!