Running wear to support the junk in the trunk?

Options
Hi! Does anyone have any good recommendations for great running pants or capri pants to hold theyouknowwhat from bouncing?
It annoys me when I run because I can feel it bouncing! :)
Thanks!

Replies

• blue04711
    blue04711 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but I would be interested in the answer too!
  • road2peachtree
    road2peachtree Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    LMAO at the topic--have you tried compression fitness pants? I've never tried them but I think they are suppose to hold it all in.
  • pattyisinaz
    pattyisinaz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Under Armour compression shorts always work well under my running shorts. They also have fitted capris to run in. :o)
  • jooge75
    jooge75 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    HAHA!! Try tight running tights. They keep it all tight and snug. And they make them with skirts now if you don't want people to see your butt in tight pants.
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    OMG... I was just thinking to myself this morning that I need a sports bra for my badonkadonk! LOL! I guess they'd be sports chonies!
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    LOL...I was just telling Cliff this....I need a support bra for my butt lol...and you have a bodacious booty my love lol.

I agree with all posters. But also, I think there are now these new running pants that add a bit of resistance to you to tone a bit more while you work out (kinda like easy-tone sneakers work you a little bit even when not working out.

I'm going to look for them....If I come across them I'll send you a link. I think Reebok makes them.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    vist anunderarmor store and get yourself some compression shorts or pants! I love them!
  • SassyBatgirl
    Options
    I totally have the same problem! All of these suggestions are great and I am going to look into getting me some. Thanks!
  • BetterCrazyThanLazy
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I will go and try the compression capri pants - saw some online at the store we have here in CO. :)

No more bounce! ; ) Hopefully.... Well...there is a time and place for it. Haha!